The day provides lots of activities, a main stage for live music, plus a variety of games, entertainment and food.
- Noon - Opening Ceremony with Chief Michael Recalma
- 12:15 pm - Qualicum Beach Pipe Band
- 12:30 pm - Rainbow Stew Cloggers
- 1pm - Black Moon Valley Band
- 3pm - Belly Laughs Dancers
Qualicum Beach Day offers a focus on environmental awareness and happens on the grassy area along the waterfront. Low tide is at approximately 1:30 pm to allow us room to enjoy the sand.
Visit webpage for more details.