Go on, take a bite!
Have you been curious about trying an art class, but not sure what medium you would like? Not ready to commit to a full class (and art supplies) if you don’t know you’ll like it? Why not try this sampler course?
Art Bites is a course designed to give you a taste of a variety of art mediums. Each 2-hour class introduces you to a new medium and show you the basic techniques using a small array of supplies. Everything is provided; you don’t have to bring a thing! Go home each week with a piece of your own and a sense of how this art medium works.
Pick and choose one or more classes. Classes are $35 each.
AM classes are 10am-12pm; PM classes are 1-3 pm.
Follow the links below for class details and online registrations
- Oct 2 AM – Telling Your Story: Personal Storytelling with Marva Blackmore
- Oct 2 PM – Collage Cards with Merrilyn Laursen
- Oct 16 AM – Writing Flash Fiction with Debra Kuzbik
- Oct 16 PM – Alcohol Ink with Lynn Orriss
- Oct 23 AM – Mandalas with Judi Malcolm
- Oct 23 PM – Painting Miniatures with Lynn Orriss
- Oct 30 AM – Bold Watercolour with Carol Ann Owers
- Oct 30 PM – Bold Watercolour with Carol Ann Owers
* Most Art Bites classes are Zoom-friendly. Contact our office if you’d like to attend online.