Have you been curious about trying an art class, but not sure what medium you would like? Not ready to commit to a full class (and art supplies) if you don’t know you’ll like it? Why not try this sampler course?
Art Bites is a course designed to give you a taste of a variety of art mediums. Each 2-hour class introduces you to a new medium and show you the basic techniques using a small array of supplies. Everything is provided; you don’t have to bring a thing! Go home each week with a piece of your own and a sense of how this art medium works.
Pick and choose one or more classes. Classes are $35 each.
AM classes are 10am-12pm; PM classes are 1-3 pm.
Follow the links below for class details and online registration
- Feb 5 AM – Oil Painting with Margery Blom
- Feb 5 PM – Watercolour Art Journaling with Merrilyn Laursen
- Feb 12 AM – Ink Relief with Gordon Wilson
- Feb 12 PM – Folk Art with Mary Unger
- Feb 19 AM – Palette Knife Painting with Deb Nicol
- Feb 19 PM – Alcohol Ink with Mary Unger
- Feb 26 AM – Gouache Painting with Gordon Wilson
- Feb 26 PM – Gouache Painting with Gordon Wilson
- Apr 2 AM– Bold Watercolours with Carol Ann Owers
- Apr 2 PM – Bold Watercolours with Carol Ann Owers
- Apr 16 AM – Quick Draw with Carla Flegel
- Apr 16 PM – Quick Draw with Carla Flegel
- Apr 23 AM – Block Printing & Lino Cutting with Margie Davidson
- Apr 23 PM – Block Printing on Fabric with Margie Davidson
- Apr 30 AM – Watercolour with Carla Flegel
- Apr 30 PM – Watercolour with Carla Flegel